2001 Ford Escape XLS
cylinders: 6 cylinders
paint color: silver
title status: clean
I am selling my 2001 Ford Escape XLS, as I am having another baby and have upgraded to a Lincoln Navigator. It has a little less than 138,000 miles on it, and is SUPER clean, inside and out! Everything works perfectly - all 4 windows are power-controlled and work perfectly, the stereo works perfectly, all speakers, and all hand steering controls. It also has a CLEAN, BLUE TEXAS TITLE!
- CLEAN, BLUE TEXAS TITLE
- It runs and drives GREAT
- It has 4 BRAND NEW TIRES
- It has 4 BRAND NEW STOCK RIMS
- It has a BRAND NEW stock radio system
- It has low mileage for a Ford, has A LOT of life left in it, and has been WELL MAINTAINED FOR YEARS
- It has had all of its oil changes and check ups once every 3,000 miles
- It has had a new battery put in once every 2 years
- It looks almost BRAND NEW on BOTH THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR
- It has had a tune-up AND an oil change, and is READY TO GO TODAY!
I also know the NADA value, and used to sell cars for years, so I cannot and will not be low-balled.
SO, I WILL START WITH MY ASKING PRICE, AND WE CAN NEGOTIATE.